Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Maddy Rosenberg's Fall Update Part 2

Continued:

My new piece will be participating in a group exhibit at the Kyoto Institute of Technology and Gallery Terra in Kyoto, Japan. This exhibition will feature sculptural artist’s books and run from November through December this year.

December 10, 2006 – February 25, 2007, I will be exhibiting a piece at Flushing Town Hall in NYC along with Serena Buschi, Nancy Friedemann, and Susan Hamburger. Sheer Beauty is a radiant celebration of warmth, light and beauty in contemporary art. Cheryl McGinnis is the curator. Details on times and prices can be found at: http://www.flushingtownhall.org/events/event.php?id=193.

December’s Issue of the French magazine, Art and Métiers du Livre has a profile of me and my work written by ChristopheComentale. The article can be viewed at: www.art-metiers-du-livre.com.

I will be teaching an additional pop-up workshop in New York at on Sunday, November 12, 10am-4pm at Studio on the Square. Please see their website, www.studiosonthesquare.com for more information.

You can always get updates and check out my work on my website: www.maddyrosenberg.com.

No comments: